Monday 22 October 2012

Daily Delicious Design - Contrarian Vegetarian

As a vegetarian I'm often grilled (he he) about my culinary choices. I think that most people can't get their heads around a diet devoid of meat and I'm often not left with much variation when eating out or grabbing a quick snack. In this meat-mad country there is generally a major lack of imagination when it comes to providing fare for vegetarians. No thought is given to protein and starch is favoured as a way to bulk out a meat-free mess. But my go-to meal when I'm in the mood for takeout is the delicious falafel. Made of minched chickpeas, garlic, cumin and coriander and served in a myriad of different ways, it really is the fast food that has it all! Packed with protein and loads of flavour, this cheeky little bite can hold its own in the land of takeaway. Deeeelicious!

Check out Lablascovegmenu for more delicious vegetarian food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment