Saturday 10 November 2012

Daily Delicious Design - Converse Chuck Taylor

I'm definitely not a fashion victim. I have very set ideas about what I like and what I'll wear. I appreciate well-dressed and fashionable people but don't follow the latest trends or even buy fashion magazines. Often something appeals to me that is simple yet with a small detail or quirk. I'm also attracted to iconic pieces and designs such as the black leather bomber jacket, the breton stripe and the Converse Chuck Taylor. This shoe appeals to me on every level. The design of the shoe is functional and they're damn comfy. Simple, check. You can get them in fantastic colours and with interesting designs. Quirky, check. They were first designed in 1917. Iconic, check and check. Below are some of my quirkiest pairs...





No comments:

Post a Comment