Friday 26 October 2012

Daily Delicious Design - Amster(damn), this is a cool city!

Amsterdam is a city that has many elements I love and that's why it's one of my favourites. It has water everywhere and being an Aquarian I have a natural affinity for all things watery. Canals and bridges abound. It has houses that are right on the street so I can satisfy my ridiculous curiosity to see how other people live without looking too conspicuous. I can be a peeping tom in disguise. And it has, in my mind, the most delicious and delectable confectionary ever created, namely the stroopwaffel. This tasty treat is crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside and is simply heavenly. Of course the museums, the red light district, clubs, coffee shops and the multicultural mixture of people also play a huge part in making this city wonderful but my needs in a holiday destination are quite simple! Photographer Moyan Brenn has taken some bright and interesting photos of amazing Amsterdam.







No comments:

Post a Comment